Monday 10 March 2008

Oh dear



Yes, Kidney Stones are a bit painful.


Poor boy, spent 14 hours in ER, got doped to the eyeballs on morphine etc and the rock still hasnt made an appearance.


It is a whopping 3mm in diameter..... apparently this hurts, a lot.


I might be a total bitch but I cant help (silently of course, only in my head and to you guys) but compare it to the diameter of the three babies heads I pushed out of my nether regions......



A sick male is a pathetic sight is it not






oh well, better go and top up the hot water bottle again,


no rest for the wicked.



pft, I might get some sleep tonight............... hopefully.



5 comments:

Myst_72 said...

Oh dear indeed,

hope it 'passes' soon,

G
xx

Kathie said...

LOL ... Love the metaphoric picture!

The Tall Red Head said...

yes, my ex had a whinge about a prostate check a while ago.......hmmm Little finger vs 38 1/2 cm head? I know what I'd prefer!!

Hope it all passes soon and you can get back to normal....

Cyndy said...

My sympathies to you all.....
Passing a solid mass out of something that it is not designed to do at all is never good.

At least a woman's nether regions are designed to be more disposed towards expelling solid objects......

And all things must pass.....

Or perhaps the stone needs to answer these questions three before it may pass; 1. What is the average weight of a swallow flying South. 2. What is your favourite colour?... etc ( I can't remember the other one...)

Sorry; I couldn't resist it.....

Anonymous said...

Time pases,
shit passes,
stones will also pass.
Lucky