Saturday, 22 August 2009

Fix it Friday


 I heart faces Fix it Friday is upon us again. I love this challenge. Here is a nice photo of a boy, named No Limits.


 Here is my take on it.

 I cant really remember all of what I did...
Obviously I cropped
and added a frame
another obvious one was black and white
I whitened the whites in his eyes and added to the catchlights.
I burned some of the background

Why dont you go and have a look at what everyone else has done at I ♥ Faces. Here is the link. http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/




♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

4 comments:

Julie-ann said...

What beautiful eyes this boy has.
I love you're grey scale version, brings some old fashion nostalgia!
My children are so open. I am a little frightened about seeing ghosts and think this is why I have dreams instead.
Will certainly keep open minded about the meanings and especially my daughters.
Thank you so much for your caring message, lovely to read!

Florida Girl In Sydney said...

Gorgeous photo- I want to take a photoshop class!

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary.

Linda S. Socha said...

Jen
Love the photo.......Hope all is well ....The firs is pretty frightening
Linda