I think it has to do with the fact that i consider myself to be a mostly private type person, and putting it all up and out there isn't my style. It is a bit of a stretch for me to think that you would be really interested in anything I have to say. Hmmm, well someone must be interested, judging by my hit counter, so out the window that excuse goes!!
I have been gifted with the task of creating a gratitude list of 10 things i am grateful for each day. I think i might blog them (well as many days as i get around to!) starting today. So.....
The ten things i am grateful for in my life for Sunday are:-
- My amazing network of friends. Who lift me up when i am in need, who understand and support me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- I am grateful that my children are healthy, happy and achieving well within their own lives. I feel so blessed.
- My computer. Because lots of my friends live there.
- Blogs. Because lots of my friends live there too.
- My inquiring mind. Although sometimes it gets me into hot water, for the most part it serves me very well.
- Special K. The one thing i can manage to swallow at breakfast time.
- My beautiful fluffy purple dressing gown that i received for mothers day - i can even overlook the odd little bit of fluff that floats up and into my nose occasionally.
- That my body is healthy and strong, and shrinking incredibly.
- The moon. I feel so complete and happy when i am gazing upon her.
- That my children all go to school, which has allowed me to increase my involvement in activities JUST FOR ME!!!
Well there we go.
Day one, done.
I feel content for the first time in quite a long time.
See some of you tomorrow at Arty Farty Class - woo hoo!!!