changed the colours too. time for a change.
lots of things i have planned for the near future....
- gun-oo get thin
- gun-oo move more
- gun-oo blog more
- gun-oo have coffee with my friends tomorrow
- gun-oo go to the fruit and vege market on friday
- gun-oo try to save my family from falling into any nearby abyss'
- gun-oo clean this extremely messy house, not gun-oo let it get in the way of coffee or socialising though...
- gun-oo try to see what to do next on my arty farty painting... what IS that next layer?
- gun-oo stop saying gun-oo.....
sorry.... very silly i know..... (mission accomplished shrinkies!!)
had a nice day today, lovely little upward spike on the graph of hell. the other mary's did amazingly well today.... WHERE WERE YOU DEB??? we missed you.
one good point was that i managed to achieve 100% of the goals that i set last week... hmm, being silly again.... i left that part of the page blank. Oh dear.
yesterday was a day of regrouping. more sorting and sifting. more contemplating. some decisions were reached. some issues identified. productive certainly. i didnt manage to get any housework done though and hey, guess what, it is still here to be done today..... i suspect that it will still be here tomorrow too. domestic goddess ..... NOT!!!
Well, i might go to bed.
yawning, tired and a bit cold.
taa taa for now