Hmmm - i have been very slack lately. My life doesnt seem to be very interesting at the moment (if ever). I promise i will get on later after .........
- take kids #2 & #3 to the Maryland Community Centre for the plaster painting thing that is on today, something about 'sustainable communities'.
- take kid #1 to work at Macca's
- pick kid #1 up from work at Macca's
- take kid #1 and bestie to Charlie Square, to meet her friends for a spot of shopping - hoping not to get a call from centre management that they are being feral.... hmmm...
- as they are only there for 2 hours or so, think i might stay and shop for kid #2's birthday (this friday), might even sit down and enjoy a latte
- find some time to wash clothes
- help paint kid #3's bedroom - hm, better get onto choosing the paint colour for the feature wall..... too hard - undercoat and paint the other three walls.
- cook potato bake for bbq this evening with friends
- assemble salad for same bbq
- try to tidy this bomb of a house - not looking good on this one
- i think that is it
phew - nothing like the weekend to relax and recharge eh...
oh well, there is always tomorrow......