Tuesday 12 January 2010

Happy First Birthday to I heart faces

 
One of my favourite blogs FOR SURE!!! I am always blown away and totally inspired by the photos I see there - I have learned so so much!! This week it is their 1st birthday and the photo challenge this week is Best Face Photo - must have been taken during either December 2009 or January 2010. This is a picture of my Kira, we had a bit of a photo shoot, trying for lots of different shots for me to practice my post production skills on. Thanks for looking :)
 
kira

Why not head on over there and check out the other entries!!

4 comments:

Tutus N' Trucks said...

What a gorgeous picture and face =)

Becky @ The Shea Family said...

that looks great! love the eyes!

Natalie said...

Little Kira Sausage, you are such a BIG girl now. Sniff, sob.xx♥

Lovely photo, Jen.xx♥

Cyndy said...

She is flawless ;0)