had a nice morning, I got a nice big brass ohm, a little jingly bag, some soap and beautiful incense - my new favourite!! I have also had lots of text messages and emails. Spoiled am I.
seeing this is all about me, I will try and do 43 things about me that you may not have already known...
- I am the eldest child of my fathers second marriage - I have one younger brother and two older half brothers.
- My father died 23 years ago and I have missed him ever since.
- I am already struggling to do this list.
- I dont like talking about myself.
- I like my coffee really really weak.
- My cat bit me on the chin last night - ouch.
- I have a rare blood disorder which is in remission. It is called Megacaryocyte Meglamatosis. (or something like that anyway)
- I love playing Word Twist and Text Twirl on Facebook. Addictive. Yes.
- Today I am entering a Personal Year 9, which is the last of the cycle.
- I desperately want to find a way to work from home.
- I have one tattoo and really want to get another. I want an anklet. I dont know what though. Maybe some text - a meaningful sentence possibly. In script that is joined. Hmmmm good idea that. Will ponder more.
- I am completely and utterly disorganised in my personal life. This causes no end of stress within myself and my family. I want to do something about it but I dont know where to begin. So, typically, I do nothing. I just live in my head. This isnt good and is holding me back. I need a personal organiser - anyone want to volunteer???
- I was once a wedding photographer and hated it.
- I also once worked in a factory.
- I used to own a little blue cattle dog called Jess. She died of complications arising from a Caesarian Section to deliver puppies that were too big for her to deliver. It was an infection that suddenly flared up just after the puppies were weaned. I loved that little dog.
- I once met the Queen and Prince Phillip.
- I used to be able to beat almost anyone at Pool. Except for my friend Kaz. Together we were a formidable team and used to beat lots of guys at lots of different pubs. They hated that. Hee hee.
- My eldest daughter was born the exact same weight as I was when I was born. I was also the same age, to the day, when I had her that my mother was when she had me. Freaky.
- When I was about 7, I was in the elevator at the Town Hall with my family and the newly crowned Mattara Princess. She took off her tiara and let me wear it for a minute.
- I am up to 20 and it is going ok. I usually have lots of trouble with these things.
- Now i have jinxed myslef and my mind has gone blank.
- I never had a nickname when I was growing up and really wanted one.
- My favourite colour is purple and my lounge room feature walls are a colour called Purple Haven. It is quite deep and i love it a lot.
- I havent cooked a whole chicken since 1986 when i managed to get it out of the bag onto the sink before i threw up. I had to get my mum to come and put it in the oven for me. I couldnt eat it once it was cooked. I kept remembering the corpse on the sink. Brad was happy - he had a whole chook to himself.
- I had two dreams in a row last night about someone breaking into my house. I belted them over the head both times - the first with a baseball bat and the second with a side table. What is that all about. Message to everyone - dont break into my house in the middle of the night or you might not get back up.
- I LOVE the smell of mangoes, divine, but i dont really enjoy the taste. Weird.
- I need to buy some more of my new incense - it is truly amazing. It is Moondance brand - Tibetan Spice flavour. Yummo. Must find out where he got that from.
- I have an obsession with stationary. I manage to resist most times but often spend time loitering around the racks wishing.
- My younger brother is going to Danny Buderus's lunch today instead of coming to lunch with me. Noice. He could have brought Danny with him to Maryland Tavern!!
- I am NOT a morning person and have to get up 45 minutes before i have to on days that i work so i can wake up and get moving. Sad.
- I stay up too late at night which adds to my morning dilemma. I just love the quiet house at night, with just the clicking of the keyboard keys to keep me company.
- Woo hoo - 32.
- Everytime i type a post, as i am doing now, i notice the 'Labels for this post:" button below and think of people falling off scooters while on holidays.
- Ten to go.
- I would love to go back to school as i love to learn.
- I have the Goddess Dana as one of my guides - she is an Irish Goddess and she according to Doreen Virtue she helps with abundance, divine magick, healing, children and mothering, the elemental kingdom and self esteem issues. She has a great sense of humour and teases me sometimes.
- I am eagerly anticipating learning about Tarot.
- I need to trust myself more.
- Starting to struggle now. Only six to go.
- I had the most awesome 40th birthday party. It was the best party i have ever been to. Certainly the best i have ever had. Good memories that make me smile when i think of them. Friends, laughter, good food, only slightly too much alcohol. Excellent.
- My whole family rips me off about my daggy glasses. Especially my brothers wife. She thinks i am a massive dag. Tough. I would love to be brave enough to wear those really trendy ones but i dont think they would suit me. I am a bit too boho for that
- I havent had my hair cut for 12 months. It shows. Slackarse me. Remember what i said about personal disorganisation. There is just never time.
- If i dont surround myself with people of like mind and deliberately work hard to grow spiritually, then i quickly slip back into being human again. I dont even realise it at the time either. One day i just wake up and think..... "oh - back to square one, very sad". It is at this point that I find myself a group to attend. That is how i found the cottage. Thanks Michelle. And thank you to everyone who has touched my life. That is everyone. I cant imagine my life without you all and am filled with gratitude to have such amazing sisters and friends. Truly blessed am I.
Have a nice day everyone !!