Friday 3 November 2006

On my desk right now....

I thought i might give you a glimpse into my personality by telling you what is on my desk - and i would like to hear what is on yours in return!!

On the desk

2 x digital cameras (one is my new one, and one is my old one i let the kids use - never to be taken to school though as evidenced by stick-boy)

A teledex, listing both past and present contacts - (hmmmm really must get a new one and weed out the weakies)

A shopping list from last week (that i forgot to take to the shops)

A little pewter wizard that should be holding a crystal ball (fell off a couple of moves ago)

Stainless steel pencil tin that is holding a yellow highlighter, 2 x black permanent markers (how they are still there i will never know), a red pen, a black pen, (wow - two pens), a pair of scissors, two small rulers (one metal, one plastic) a CD texta and a marble (a marble??? how did that get there)

2 x spindles of discs - one dvd, one cd

The headphones for my mobile phone

assorted pamphlets and cd's about the dance studio i am doing the website for.

3 x (holy snappin duck feathers!! 3??? yep one two three) brassieres (i have a habit of whipping them off and dropping wherever i am when i get home from anywhere)

A little glass angel in a satin box

An almost empty, cold mug of coffee (or coffee flavoured milkshake to some) - the cup reads " Bitches Brew"

A mobile prepaid voucher (activated)

Speakers

A little laughing Buddha who is holding up a tray of gold (for abundance)

A Big W brochure (this weeks)

Assorted papers, both important and unimportant - (i wont go into it)

ADSL modem

A guardian angel tarot type card "Learning Experience" of an angel with her wings spread holding a white dove

Dance concert dvd

A bottle of hand cream

A set of headphones

Our home phone in its charger


Blue tacked to the front edges of my monitor

A jewelled cross - (even though i don't like crosses anymore - they are a sign of female oppression to me)

A gold star (passed on to me from my son who had it stuck to his shirt at school)

Yin Yang symbol

A pewter dolphin holding a dangling crystal (off a broken sun catcher)


Hmmmm - think i am ready for a clean up......

What is on your desk????

5 comments:

Unknown said...

has your template changed?....amazing what we store on our desk, isnt it ?
bra's ??????? me too- they are disgarded all over the house !

~*Rylah*~ said...

Good idea - I'm right on it!

BTW, love the new blog template, very schmick.

Oh, and 10/10 for the great usage of Holy Snapping Duck Feather.....

:)

Jen said...

Yeah i was here rattling around in blog land by my self earlier and came across the fonts and colours tab in the dashboard - had fun changing everything around - be careful you dont hit 'scramble colours' if you try it... that was annoying - just as i had it how i wanted it....

Elizabeth - half the time my bra is off before i even make it home in the car!!! i HATE them....

Michelle said...

Bras should be abolished except for medical emergencies like breastfeeding when super leak stoppage is required, must warn kristy about that, I am here and not having a life jen......I was asleep for a long time.....

Michelle said...

This is VERY purple rainbow lady........perhaps a less purple text would induce easier readability for the computerscreenerly challenged?
Very you!